The Bluebox Ambassador Programme is designed to create a mutually beneficial relationship with a group of professionals who are aligned with the Bluebox ethos of maximising value for their clients and minimising the risk of failed transactional processes.
The Programme is designed to help Ambassadors generate commissions, become more knowledgeable and make connections with like minded professionals.
What are the benefits of joining the Bluebox Ambassador Programme?
Building professional relationships
- The Bluebox Ambassador Programme attracts like-minded professionals with varied skills. As part of the programme, you will network with, and create opportunities and relationships with fellow Ambassadors.
Access to certain Bluebox services
- For a heavily discounted rate, Ambassadors will be provided with access to certain services such as research, report writing, meeting rooms and junior team member talent.
Access to knowledge-share events
- Access to regular events offering the chance to network and receive training and updates on the Bluebox offering that will allow you to offer a broader and significantly enhanced service to your clients.
- Access to a programme of ‘knowledge-share’ events where you will have the chance to learn from other Ambassadors and professional advisors.
Ability to earn commisson
- By introducing a client to Bluebox you will receive a percentage of any fees associated with that client.
- If you introduce an Ambassador into the programme, you will also receive 2.5% of any success fees that they generate (net of commissions).
Enhanced Client Relationships for Ambassadors
- By introducing your clients to the services provided by Bluebox including the ‘Blue Diamond’ Programme, you will strengthen the relationship that you will have with your clients and deepen the level of your engagement.
- Your client will receive a reduction on all Bluebox fees.
Who is accepted onto the Programme?
We only accept Ambassadors onto the Programme if they can add value to clients and other Ambassadors. A typical Ambassador will already have a network of strong business connections as well as a good understanding of the world of “business”. Typical Ambassadors will be:
- Board members including FDs, NEDs and CEOs.
- Professional advisors such as Lawyers, Accountants and Private Bankers.
What is the process for joining the Programme?
- Prospective Ambassadors will be sent an application form that will need to be completed and returned to the Programme Head.
- The Programme Head will conduct a brief screening interview on the telephone.
- A brief contract will be issued with terms and conditions.
- Once accepted, you will then be invited to attend a training session and other ‘Knowledge Share’ events.
For further information, please contact Programme Head, Tracy Kingsnorth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3872 4502.
Apply to join