Bluebox Corporate Finance is looking to grow its team with the addition of a Corporate Finance Analyst. You will be focused on business sales, fundraising and pre-sale planning assignments with the opportunity for rapid career progression.
The successful applicant will have the desire to work in Corporate Finance and ultimately study for the CFA. The Analyst plays an integral role in the work provided to clients, including participating in all phases of projects, which include research, analysis and developing insights that address significant client issues related to growth and M&A strategies.
- Potential client pitch preparation including potential purchaser research, recent transaction research, financial analysis, key recommendations and quick wins.
- Attending potential client pitches, taking minutes, uploading minutes to company CRM system and setting a next step task in the CRM system
- Assisting the senior team members with all stages of the Bluebox ‘Blue Diamond Programme’ including attending ‘fact finding’ meetings, completing diagnostic checklists, preparing potential purchaser research and financial analysis, workshop, roadmap, Fit4Sale clinics and ongoing reviews.
- Assisting the senior team members with all aspects of the Lead Advisory process including (but not limited to) sending requests and receiving money laundering documentation, preparation and attendance at workshops, data room management, information memorandum and teaser preparation, potential purchaser research, contacting potential purchasers to generate interest and recording results on company CRM system, sending and receiving NDA’s, arranging and attending purchaser/client meetings, co-ordinating due diligence and liaising with all parties throughout the entire process.
- Completion of specific origination projects which have been set by senior team members
- Ensuring company CRM system is up to date at all times.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong financial capability.
- Desire to work in Corporate Finance and have the ambition to study for the CFA.
- Must be able to manage own workload and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent understanding of English grammar.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work within a small and fast growing team.
- Team player.
- Positive attitude towards work.
- Strong IT skills - good understanding of word processing, Excel and Powerpoint.
We will only consider Graduates with a strong academic performance record in either Economics, Business Studies, or Accountancy (or related subjects).
Start date: As soon as possible